courses, workshops and events
Embracing the Wholeness of the Soul
A body-mind wisdom retreat to bring healing, balance, guidance and life transformation.
Brigit's Gardens, Sunday 11th August. 10 am til 5.30 p.m.
Cost: 80 euros.
Embodiment practice: Yoga and dance.
embodied wisdom: re-balancing health, releasing stress, embedding into ...
emotional wisdom: relationships, intimacy, tools to process.
imaginal wisdom: gathering insights, awareness, etc...
ecological wisdom: re-connecitng to the natural world.
transformative wisdom: learning how to be co-creators in our lives and affect change,.
Overview: To be present and empowered begins in our bodies. As we ground into the roots of our being, we can create solid foundations for life to flourish and grow. This can allow a deepening trust in ourselves, our bodies, our work and relationships. In this immersive course for women, we will create space to listen for the wisdom held within each of us, and let ourselves move and be moved. We can peel back the layers of our conditioning which may sometimes hold us back and discover rich inner sources of guidance and strength. We can meet our vulnerabilities with compassion and find ways to move forwards in life, centred, supported, and empowered. To do so, we will turn to our origins and nature's wisdom, as our wise guides.
- mythology and movement: embodying the soul's journey to incarnate
- embryology: revisiting our earliest stages of coming into form
-experiential anatomy: exploring our relationship to nature within us, in water ( fluid system), earth ( bones), fire ( muscle) and air ( breath).
- authentic movement: making the unconscious conscious through embodied wisdom
- group process: deep attunement , witnessing and listening skills.
- creative expression: art-making as a gateway to the soul.
- creative action: support to follow through on our inspirations and motivations.
Though this rich weaving of practices, we will invite inspiration, transformation and creative action. As we anchor strongly into our supports, we can extend outwards into the world. just as trees that are rooted can rise up in strength. As women together, we can take our place in birthing through wiser ways in our world, bringing many gifts to ourselves, our loved ones and our communities.
Learning outcomes/ skills cultivated:
- Body-mind wisdom - A felt sense of safety, belonging and support
- The art of presence and witnessing - Empowerment, resilience and compassion
- Reflexivity and deepening self awareness - Ancestral awareness: family, cultural, mythological
- Stress, trauma skills, and nervous system regulation - The art of embodying the soul.
- Somatic therapy and education( movement, - Nature connection
- touch, body-mind centering) - Embodied mindfulness
- Listening circles and group process - Creative expression
- Mythology. - Transformative leadership/ soul work.
INFO/TASTER SESSION SUNDAY 28TH APRIL, 3-5 PM.
4 DAY WORKSHOPS: Sundays 10.30- 5.30 pm.
May 19th, June 16th, July 14th, August 25th.
Venue: The Granary Therapy centre, Galway city centre, overlooking the river Corrib.
Cost: 95 euros per session waged, 75 unwaged.
To book or for inquiries, feel welcome to contact Aisling on 085 155 2233.